Saturday, February 21, 2015

BIG ON YOU! SU! AWESOME STAMP SET

The BIG ON YOU stamp set by SU! from the OCCASIONS CATALOG is AWESOME.  I didn't realize how cool it really was until we created this card at my upline Janet Wakeland's home a few weeks ago.
We embossed the sentiment on vellum cardstock using versamark ink and GOLD embossing powder from SU! The vellum is so cool and the cardstock type has a really nice weight.  The heart is punched using the SU! sweetheart punch and attached with one of the new gold clips.
 You can see through the vellum to see that underneath is the HAPPY HEARTS embossed card stock.  I think I've shared that it's my new favorite embossing folder by SU!



Big On You Photopolymer Stamp Set 137151
Price: $25.95
Go big, go bold! There will be no mistaking your feelings when you use this set. Set quantity: 4.

Here's a SU! project using this stamp set and the CHALKBOARD CARDSTOCK and CHALKBOARD INK.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment