Sunday, October 19, 2014

WHAT WAS IN THE BAG? OC SCRAPBOOKING AND CRAFT RETREAT

I just wanted to share a SU! gift that I received from Rosemary Morgan at the Croppin By the Ocean retreat I went on last weekend.  She did an amazing job with this first time ever retreat and I have to say it was one of the best I've ever been on.  We spent 4 amazing days together.  I really enjoyed meeting Rosemary's friends and crafting with them.  We laughed and we shared and we had great fellowship.  I will have lots more to show you, but I wanted to share the gift bag she gave each one of us at our tables (yes! we got an entire 8 ft long table to craft on and lots of space in the room looking out at the ocean).
Rosemary handcrafted these bags by stamping on them and embellishing them.  Each gift bag had crafting tools and candies and an awesome ruler, pencil and sharpener and this adorable bag with cookie inside. The cookie is a pumpkin cheesecake cookie and incredibly delicious.  I love the Christian Fall Blessings anagram she put on it. She used her Big Shot and a SU! die to die cut the leaves and acorn and the tag topper.
Rosemary, I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed meeting your ladies and I'm thrilled with how much I got done with my Project Life Scrapbooking as well as card making.  I loved watching all the movies (I'm now a HUGE JESSE STONE fan! Thank you very much!!!! and I still have tears of joy over When Calls The Heart!!!), overlooking the ocean, running on the beach, walking the boardwalk, sharing margaritas, afternoon tea, and having a great time.


I can't wait to go back next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment