Thursday, October 9, 2014

GET READY FOR HOLIDAY FUN! REMARKABLE STAMPERS PINWORTHY BLOGTOUR

It's time for another REMARKABLE PINWORTHY TOUR. If viewing this site directly on the web you can hover over my photo and directly pin it to pinterest. If you are reading it from your email or a link, you can use the P link at the bottom of the post to pin.  It's getting time for the Holidays and I chose to use BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL stamp set from the SU! Holiday catalog and the STAR framelits that coordinate with it.  There are a few sets that coordinate with these framelits so I'm also including another use for this stamp set.  I also used the set to make a card for my husband's cousin Tina who is having a milestone birthday!
 
This is a little closer photo of the stars which I stamped with versamark and then heat embossed with EARLY ESPRESSO embossing powder by SU!  Do you like the little JOY banner? I also used the new cotton ribbons by SU!. This card has Early Espresso and Melon Mambo is on the birthday card.  This ribbon is really nice and you can stamp on it. I'll be trying that on an upcoming card.
This is one of the sentiments that comes with the set and I stamped the inside of the card.  Love it!
This is the card that I stamped for my husband cousin Tina.  I used different ink colors on the star and love the sort of rainbow effect.  I also die cut the large Bermuda Bay banner that I die cut with the banner framelits and then embossed with iridescent ice embossing powder by SU!
For more Remarkable Holiday Ideas to Pin please head on to the rest of the tour.
Next up is Andi Potler.

No comments:

Post a Comment