Sunday, September 14, 2014

NEW HOLIDAY SU! CATALOG - HOLIDAY HOME AND FESTIVAL OF TREES

I'm really excited about the NEW SU! HOLIDAY CATALOG!  It's got some really cool stamps, embellishments, papers and more inside.  A few weekends ago I was up in Pa at my upline's TEAM MTG - JANET WAKELAND, and she provided us with quite a few make and takes.  Here's my take on this make 'n take using the new FESTIVAL OF TREES coordinating punch and the NEW EMBOSSING FOLDER by SU! - ON POINT TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS.  The FESTIVAL OF TREES has a great stamp set that coordinates with the punch so you can punch out the trees.  I chose to punch them out and then emboss them with other SU! embossing folders.
The oval behind the trees was die cut with my set of OVALS framelits, also by SU! and then I embossed that and sponged the edges.  I also sponged the edges of the banner greeting and I added a real red corduroy button to it.  These buttons were so popular a few years ago and I happen to have some left.  I love added any kind of texture to my cards.
I stamped the greeting from the WONDROUS WREATH stamp set, which you have seen me use before.  That stamp set and coordinating framelits are my favorite so far.

Christmas will sneak up on us quickly, like it does every year, so get ahead start on your holiday crafting.  I'll be sending in my local SU! group order in early October for those that would like to email me their wishes from the holiday catalog.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment