Monday, April 10, 2017

THE SUN IS SETTING! SU! RETIRED LIST IS OUT! CHECK IT OUT HERE.

It's that time of year again!  SU! has announced the retiring list and there is a lot ON SALE!!! These items are until May 31st or while supplies last.  Many of these items will sell out very soon, even as early as tomorrow.  You can purchase any of these items on my website HERE.  Run don't walk!  I have a full list and order going in tonight but can also place personal orders for anyone who would like.  There are so many cool things.  Look at the RETIRING LIST and place your order today.



You can see the RETIRING LIST HERE!
You may also want to stock up on retiring IN COLORS.  I'm sure going to miss MINT MACARON.  That was one of my fave colors. Lucky for me that is the card stock that is discounted.  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment