Sunday, February 5, 2017

SEALED WITH LOVE SU! CASED ARTISAN HELLO LOVE CARD

I saw a card made by SU! ARTISAN KATY HARRISON on Pinterest and I just had to CASE it.  I think it's exactly the ''same except that I used sequins instead of wood hearts and I'm not sure what she used for the sentiment on the inside. I chose HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.  I used the awesome SEALED WITH LOVE BUNDLE.

My base card is whisper white on whisper white.  The envelope is a die cut using blushing bride card stock.  The ink colors are Memento Black, Blushing Bride and Soft Suede. 



Sealed With Love Photopolymer Bundle 144705
Price: $45.75
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.

Sealed with Love Photopolymer Stamp Set
All you need is love and these stamps. An alluring blend of romantic and heartfelt, you'll find yourself infatuated with this set.
* Quantity: 27 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, g

Love Notes Framelits Dies
Create die-cut love notes and envelopes in seconds with Framelits dies and the Big Shot.
* 14 dies
* Largest image: 5-7/8" x 7/8" (14.9 x 2.2 cm)
* Use with Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment