I am ecstatic. I've actually started my HELLO DECEMBER SU! project life book for this year. I used mostly all SU! supplies and I even used the NEW FESTIVE FLOWER punch (which comes as a BUNDLE and SAVE - see below) that creates a poinsettia. I am in love with this punch and stamp set. If you want to see more, make sure you return here THURSDAY NIGHT for the REMARKABLE STAMPERS HOLIDAY BUNDLE BLOG TOUR.
|Hello December 2015 Project Life Card Collection||139653|
parties, fresh fallen snow, loved ones together, a fire's warm glow.
Make your memories all month long and document them in minutes. |
Memory keeping is super simple and super beautiful with Project Life card collections. Just slip these designed cards into Photo Pocket Pages for instant color, design, and journaling space.
* 71 cards in 2 sizes: 4" x 6", 3" x 4" | 7.6 x 10.2 cm, 10.2 x 15.2 cm
Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Lost Lagoon, Mint Macaron, Real Red, Very Vanilla
|Project Life Hello December 2015 Photopolymer Stamp Set||139809|
December! Celebrate the most festive month of the year with cards,
tags, and scrapbook pages you make with this stamp set. These images are
sized right for Project Life cards, or use them on cards of your own
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 12 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, h