Sunday, September 21, 2014

SEPTEMBER MY PAPER PUMPKIN - GET READY FOR HALLOWEEN WITH THESE COOL TREATS!

WOW! We really need to get going with our Halloween projects.  It will be here before you know it.  A neighbor around the corner from me has already decorated her home!  yikes!  I'm not that organized.  I usually don't decorate the outside until 2 weeks before, if I'm lucky...but this year - who knows?  I did receive MY PAPER PUMPKIN from SU! Friday and I'm thrilled with the contents of this kit!  I think my friend Linda K would LOVE this kit!  It's so cool and has the cool type bags I think she likes.  I do know my two Sandi (y)'s should be getting their kits soon too as well as all the other My Paper Pumpkin Subscribers. I'm going to have fun with this kit and the stamps alone are so worth the kit.

Here's what's in this month's kit! It's really packed with the goodies and there are always pieces left over for more projects.  I think I love the burlap bags, the sequined trim and the stamps the best, but look at all the other embellishments you get.
https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=54046
Look at just two of many projects you can make with this month's kit!


Click here to subscribe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment