Tuesday, September 23, 2014

SENDING GET WELL WISHES

I have been sending a lot of GET WELL WISHES this summer and SU! stamps and craft supplies are certainly serving me well to complete some great cards.  This particular card was stamped with MEMENTO BLACK INK (YES! this is my Favorite NEW BLACK INK!) and colored in with the SU! BLENDABILITIES markers.  I love how I can shade with these markers and easily get two or more blended tones. 
I was going through my stamp closets and found two stamp sets that I haven't used in a very long time, as well as butterflies from PAPILLON POTPOURRI. The older sets are NICE AND EASY NOTES and ALL ABOUT OCCASIONS (The flowers are from the second set, the cute adorable pill bottle from the first).
I added some sequins and embossed all of the colored card stock.  I inked up the envelope and sent the card on it's merry way to a dear friend who has not been feeling well for awhile now.
 The Tag on the back is adorable and actually matches an older SU! TAG punch.  That stamp is also from ALL ABOUT OCCASIONS by SU!
The colors on this card really make me happy, so I hope they will cheer my dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment