Wednesday, September 24, 2014

KIND KOALA SENT TO MY SISTER

I think this stamp set by SU! is so adorable.  I purchased this set for a dear AUSSIE friend for her birthday.  I think I need my own.  I'm lucky another friend owns the stamp so I can stamp it when I see her.  Here I stamped the KOALA on whisper white SU! card stock and then colored her in with - YOU GUESSED IT!   SU! BLENDABILITIES alcohol based markers.  For an added touch I added a glimmer brad to the center of the flower.


I embossed the background SU! card stock and I also added some sequins from my stash.  Below is the envelope I made with some leftover designer paper and the SU! ENVELOPE MAKER.
The HUGS & KISSES sentiment is from the GOOD GREETINGS stamp set you can EARN FREE exclusively this month and next from SU!

No comments:

Post a Comment