Tuesday, September 9, 2014

ANOTHER CARD USING GOODIES AND STAMPS FROM THE LAST 2 MY PAPER PUMPKIN KITS

My Paper Pumpkin Kits are really awesome and surprising. There is just a lot of good stuff in these boxes.  I combined stamps and embellishments from the last 2 kits to make this birthday card for a male co worker.  I also used some SU! washi tape and slanted it along with the diagonal line card stock sticker from one of the kits as well as a piece of real red card stock that I stamped on.  Because the stamps in My Paper Pumpkin are photopolymer (excellent quality, not like other clear stamps) you can see through them for perfect placement of your stamps.
One of the kits had silver foil stars that I absolutely fell in love with.  Look at the right of my watermark signature on the above card.  You will see that the foil star casts an enlightening shadow on the background.  This silver foil card stock is awesome.  It comes in gold also.

This layout is really a neat one for any card.  I saw this layout in the SU! Holiday catalog.  It really lends itself to a variety of cards and I'll use it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment