Wednesday, February 12, 2014

STAMPIN SISTAH'S HANDCRAFTED VALENTINE GIFTS

These were the handcrafted favors that we made for Rita's Valentine party this past Saturday.
I found these bubble gum test tubes at Sam's Club last week. They were the perfect gift for a large group.  I even have a few for my son's teachers.  I stamped and die cut the word bubbles IT WAS FUN STAMPING WITH YOU.  Love it!
Here's another view before I put them in the plastic with the bow.
Pat Nuckels made these for all of us and they were personalized with our initial stickers. 
Rita Gorrick designed these little glass jars with hershey kisses.  Mmmm chocolate.
Hsiao hui Lin created these for all of us.  Love the roses made with the NEW SU! Spiral Flower die. You could make these up in no time!

I showcased these different size roses and types that you can make with the spiral flower die.  You can do double layers or you can emboss them with your Big Shot and SU! embossing folders.

Here are some photos from Rita's event.  There were 10 of us and it was such a great event!












The only thing I didn't do was take photos of the amazing food.  We had danish, homemade brownies, homemade chocolate muffins, cinnamon bagels and cream cheese, sparkling cider, egg sausage bake, and mixed berry french toast.  All were so yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment