Friday, June 26, 2015

SU! CARDS FROM STAMPIN SISTAH'S GATHERING LAST SATURDAY! CAN YOU SAY WOW?

So the Stampin Sistah's Anniversary is here.  I wanted to share some of the gorgeous cards that we made this past Saturday when we gathered for another fun crafting event.  All cards are SU!

This first card was shared by Linda Kincaid.  I really love the colors and the mesh fish rope was a great addition.  Notice that my fish has crystal effects.  Great card Linda. I also love the crushed curry embossing powder.  Very creative way to use it.

 
 
The second card was shared by Cindy Geskey.  She says she cased it from Pinterest. What a gorgeous card using the SU! stamp set WORK OF ART. It's one of my absolute favorite sets that can complement any project.
I love the punched out stamped butterflies and the embossing with the larger dots using SU! embossing folder and the BIG SHOT.
All of Cindy's cards are notable for the fact that there is always something stamped or added to the inside portion of the card. This is uniquely Cindy!

I'll post the card I shared tomorrow.  I used BUILD A BIRTHDAY, which is a BRAND NEW Stamp set from SU! with the NEW CATALOG that was just published.

No comments:

Post a Comment