Saturday, June 27, 2015

MARIA'S CARD SHARE - SU! BUILD A BIRTHDAY! AND CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S MPP VIDEO

I must admit that I somewhat cased this card from a card on Pinterest.  I saw this done in mostly PINK colors and decided to make my own version of it.  I have two below.  This is the card that I shared with our Stampin Sistah's and Craftin Friends last Saturday.  I just love this NEW stamp set by SU! that's called BUILD A BIRTHDAY and I have seen a lot of cool things done with this card.  You can use the rectangles as part of the layers of the cake or even as candles.  I even saw them used to do the cityscape and skyline.  This is an amazing stamp set and very cool and NEW for SU!
 
The BIRTHDAY WISHES sentiment is from the BUILD A BIRTHDAY stamp set but the CELEBRATE and the other sentiments on the other cards are from MY PAPER PUMPKIN from May and June of this year.
The flowers on the inside of this card are stamped using BLUSHING BRIDE ink and are also part of the JUNE My Paper Pumpkin stamp set.
I used SILVER DAZZLING DETAILS for the centers of the blossoms and on the cake stand.  I love highlighting my cards.  The first card at the top of the post has SU! crystal effects and SU! dazzling diamonds glitter for the icing.  Yummy!

The sentiment inside this card is from the MAY My Paper Pumpkin.  The sentiment comes with the Pumpkin kit.  Did you know that you get a stamp set and an ink spot as well as everything you need to complete your projects with MY PAPER PUMPKIN?  I love how I can use all the leftovers and the stamps and ink spot over and over again. Sign up HERE today.

Check out the JUNE MY PAPER PUMPKIN kit below.



JOIN MY PAPER PUMPKIN TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment