Wednesday, June 17, 2015

JUNE MY PAPER PUMPKIN ARRIVED AND I JUST HAD TO START CREATING!

When I got home yesterday after a late work day, I saw the Red SU! MY PAPER PUMPKIN box on my counter.  Woo Hoo!  Just what I needed - a good dose of crafting. This month's MPP is AWESOME!  I was so surprised with the contents. There are 2 different really cool card styles this month with neat envelopes and great liners.  I needed a few THINKING OF YOU and a few THANK YOU cards so I got crafting.  AWESOME!

I focused on one of the card designs and varied it.  Now when I get home tonight I can work on the other design.




 I absolutely love these colors and I love the liners for the envelopes.  These envelopes were a little different in weight than the usual SU! envelopes. They were definitely heavier - even without the liner.  I really like that SU! tries new things and that the cost of these kits are so reasonable.  The unique SU! stamps and the ink spots alone are worth the price.  The ink spot was Tip Top Taupe - one of the NEW IN COLORS.  I love these spots. They are very convenient to use.

 In the above card I used the new thin silver thread that SU! is now carrying in the NEW SU! Catalog.  It also comes in gold. I decided to try the silver and guess what - I LOVE IT. It actually came in a very large spool, like taller than 2 spools of thread on top of each other!


No comments:

Post a Comment