Monday, June 8, 2015

DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING MONDAY

I'm still having fun with My Digital Studio.  SU! may have discontinued supporting the program, but it is a great program to scrapbook and create digitally.  I have downloaded My Memories, the parent program to MDS and will be converting many of my digital files to MMS.  I will leave a copy of MDS on one of my computers to go back to now and again, but my guess is that now that I'm transferring to My Memories, that's likely where I'll stay.  SU! is referring all digital users of MDS to consider transfer to My Memories.  I just love digital and I love the apps that are out there.  So much fun and I can create on the go!

For this particular page, I created with MDS but the background paper was from My Memories.  The pages showcases my precious puppy.  I love clean and simple and this page has that.


No comments:

Post a Comment