Wednesday, June 24, 2015

MY MEMORIES SUITE IS PRETTY COOL! DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK PAGE

I replaced SU! My Digital Studio with My Memories Suite 6 which I absolutely love.  The digital pages are much more like Adobe Photoshop.  I'm having a lot of fun creating digitally, which is my favorite way to scrapbook these days (although I'll admit I still love mini books and I really love SU! Project Life).  If you want quick scrapbooking and crafting, this is an awesome program. 


Here I created a page featuring JP on the boat in Marco Island, Florida 3 years ago. We went dolphin watching and shelling and had a marvelous time.

By the way, all of the MDS stamp brushes, papers, embellishments, etc. work in this program.  In fact, I used World Traveler Stamp brushes from SU! on this project.


MMS Supply List

Background
     Theme\MM5\MM5 SailAway-(DSP)\Water-(DSP)

Embellishments
    1-Designer Embellishments\MM5\MM5 SailAway-(DSP)\Anchor&Rope-(DSP)
    1-Designer Embellishments\MM5\MM5 SailAway-(DSP)\Compass-(DSP)
    1-Designer Embellishments\MM5\MM5 SailAway-(DSP)\Seagull-(DSP)
    1-Designer Embellishments\MM5\MM5 SailAway-(DSP)\WA_AhoyThereWA-(DSP)

Imprints
    _MDS Designer Kits\World Traveler\World Traveler - map world, Color = 255,255,255
    _MDS Designer Kits\World Traveler\World Traveler - world traveler, Color = 0,0,0

No comments:

Post a Comment