Sunday, January 2, 2011

DIVA DAY SHARE 1

I participated in Diva Day at my upline Janet Wakeland's craft studio in December.  She had a lot of the NEW SU! mini Occasions Catalog stamp sets and supplies and designed some great cards for us to make.  This one was one of my favorites and I thought I would share it.

This is a Brand New stamp set called  Clearly For You.  Notice the Fabric on the Big Shot Die Cut Top Note is embossed.  Yes!!!! you can emboss Fabric!  Jan told us to mount the fabric first to card stock and then to emboss it with the Big Shot!  Wow! Another great use of the Big Shot!!!  I was so amazed with this new technique.  The Fabric is new and called Springtime Vintage!  Wait til you see the other fabric in the new Occasions Mini Catalog!

The New Mini catalog also has new Big Buttons (yes!) fabric covered buttons and more!  The new striped background designer paper is called  Springtime Vintage and coordinates with the new fabric.  I'm so excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment