Saturday, January 5, 2013

MORE STAMPIN SISTAH HANDCRAFTED GIFTS- MARIA'S GIFT TO HSIAO-HUI

I was surfing the Internet sometime ago and came across the project that I made on Yvette's Paper Garden.  It was designed by Yvette Ashe as a wedding gift.  I knew I wanted to make it right away and it would be perfect for Hsiao-hui.  I purchased the frame at Kohl's. It's a great fancy frame that goes so well with this piece.  I modified this project only a little and I think that was to add extra dazzling diamonds glitter!  I love all of the embellishments and the intricacy of the project.  I had a little difficulty mastering the handcrafted flower, but I think I finally got it right.  This project was so Hsiao-hui and it just sparkles like her.
  This project was so much fun to create.
 I was so excited for Hsiao hui to open this up!
 In addition to the handcrafted item, I bought Hsiao hui this book that opens so 
that she can put all of her Holiday cards inside and take them out from time to time to look at them.
 
 
 I also got Hsiao hui this bracelet from a little store on Main St. in 
Reisterstown, Md when I went on an afternoon trip one day with Sandi.
 This bracelet looks so pretty.  There were only 2 left and I'm kicking myself 
for not purchasing the other to match Hsiao-hui, even if it was in a different color.
 
 Here we are posing for photos with the gifts.
 
 I think I was telling Hsiao hui of my difficulty getting the 3D flower just right.  
Hsiao hui knew how to make them and gave me some great tips for the next one.  
I may do this project again as a gift for my mother whose birthday is coming up in February.
 It's really gratifying to have someone else enjoy the work that you do.

More Handcrafted gifts coming!  Join me again tomorrow!

All this and more coming to the Stampin and Scrappin with RiRi blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment