Thursday, January 10, 2013

A SPECIAL GIFT FROM SANDI

There's nothing more soothing to me than listening to the sweet sounds of the monks hymns from the abbey and sipping a hot mocha peppermint latte. I made this one with my Keurig in my KEEP CALM mug I received from one of my BFF's - Sandi Haertig! Just had to share! Hope you can smell the sweet peppermint mocha from where you are!!! I love how this mug is so nice and big and holds a large yummy mocha! We have a SU! Stamp set with this theme and I'm going to make some cards with that set soon! It's a SU! Hostess set you can earn for FREE! So think about it since Salebration is in a few short weeks!

Some of you know I'm recovering from surgery and that many of my blog posts were predesigned and timed for posting each day this week. However...I really felt the need today to blog about my peppermint mocha and to reach out to my friends and relatives who have been sending me love and support!

Thanks all and Thanks Sandi for my gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment