Thursday, January 24, 2013

MORE HEARTS A FLUTTER

I have a lot of thank you's I'm making and mailing.  I've had such kind friends taking care of me that I can't let my gratitude go unnoticed.   Here's one of the thank you cards I made for Katie, who was my secret santa.  She gave me some really cool gifts, including some things that are homemade.  I used Hearts A Flutter and the coordinating SU! framelits.  I love this bundle and I saved 15% by ordering the stamp set and framelits together.


The Thanks so much is from the OH HELLO stamp set, which is in the SU! Occasions catalog.

Here's the inside of my card.

Katie, if you are reading this, know again how grateful I am for all of the gifts you gave me.  You are so talented and you chose some cool items for the non homemade gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment