Sunday, August 19, 2012

STAMPING FUN AT RITA GORRICK'S HOME

Here are some photos from a really fun time at Rita's on Thursday night.  We had a great Stampin Up! class and made some cool cards.  I think I photographed everyone by Hsiao hui.  Rita made an awesome dinner for all of us and we really enjoyed crafting and girl talk.
 Here's Linda and Sharon completing the first card.
 I'm proud of Merrill embossing for the first time.
 Sandi overlooks Gretchen embossing for the first time also.  Wow!  lots of virgin embossers.
 Pat always does a nice job.
 Leslie and Pat show off their envelope designs.
 Another great job at card making by Merrill.
The three musketeers - mmm...I mean demonstrators - Maria, Sandi and Linda.  Hsiao hui had to leave early. She had been up the night before delivering babies so she demo'd a card and had to head to sleepytime.
Connie's first time at one of my classes.  Well, not exactly true.  Connie and Dawn had a personal Big Shot class a few months ago.
 Dawn did a great job with her card.
 Sharon showing the card that Hsiao hui taught.
 Maime, Elizabeth and Merrill.
 This is Elizabeth's first time at a SU! class.  She is trying out embossing.  Everyone did a great job.
The ladies are proud of their work and so am I.  This is a really cool group of ladies that I love to work with. 
 Sandi and I together looking on as Merrill heat embosses with the SU! tempting turquoise embossing powder.
Maime, Gretchen and Leslie are crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment