Thursday, August 30, 2012

PERFECTLY PRESERVED - 2 MORE AWESOME SAMPLES

I've been so happy with this PERFECTLY PRESERVED stamp set by SU!  There are a gazillion ideas out there on the web on what you can fill the mason jar with and I'm starting to see even more ideas on PINTEREST.  You can follow me on PINTEREST by clicking on my PINTEREST link on the right side of my blog or any of these pinterest red highlighted areas here.  I have some great categories of crafts, handmade cards, STAMPIN UP! and more.  Please check out PINTEREST.  It's one of the hottest websites out there for AWESOME CRAFTING ideas.  I also have some great ideas for recipes and baking, photos and prints and so much more!

I used my French version of the stamp set above.  I die cut the flowers that come with the set and punched out the merci.  Love this.  The background card stock is embossed with my BIG SHOT and the SU! exclusive Lattice folder.


I love the sentiment on the inside of the card from the SU! set TRUST GOD.

I may have shown this card before.  It was worth showing again.  It's another great one using the same PERFECTLY PRESERVED stamp set and I have die cut the mason jar, the pear and the topper for the jar.  The background card stock is stamped and then embossed with the HOUNDSTOOTH embossing folder for SU!

No comments:

Post a Comment