Tuesday, August 14, 2012

MARIA'S STAMPIN SISTAH GIFT

Here's the project that I made for my stampin sistah's.  This is an adorable little gift holder that can hold candies, cards, memo pads, and more.  I gave most of the sistah's a KIT KAT bar wrapped in matching dsp.  However, I also made matching cards.  This card stock is from the SUMMER SMOOCHES collection by SU! and coordinates with rich razzleberry card stock also by SU!

 Note above that I did use clear window sheeting by SU! and I stamped the sentiment with white staz on on it. I love that you can use staz on with this material.  The butterfly is from the Papillion Potpourri stamp set with coordinating butterfly punch.  I printed stampin sistah's from MDS.
This is a side view.  By the way, I used my SU! scoring tool to get all the folds exactly right and to make it so much easier as I made 8 of these in one evening.  The scoring tool makes it so easy.
These are the cards I made to go inside.  I used the fancy fan folder to emboss the cards.  It's a must have and an exclusive to SU!
I just love these cards. They'll be handy to attach to gifts, so very convenient to have them.  I hope all of my sistah's loved their gift.

2 comments: