Friday, April 6, 2012

MIXED BUNCH THANKS CARD

This is a card I CASED and cannot remember from whom.  The card I cased was done only in black and white.  I really loved the layout and how she used the Kindness matters set (thanks) with the creative elements stamp set (flourish frame about the thanks) on the card.  The flowers coordinated very well with the flourish frame.  These flowers are from the stamp set MIXED BUNCH from the current Occasions Mini Catalog and are still available to order.  I actually used a replica of this card for the CARD SWAP at the REMARKABLE HOT RETREAT this past weekend.  I colored the card with a sponge dauber using the ink color Rose Red.  I was able to highlight the center of each blossom by just stamping with the sponge.  The spritz is the BLUSH BLOSSOM smooch spritz which is also NEW to SU! in the current Occasions Mini.  I love the accent on the card.

For this card, I highlighted the top stamped layer with a basic black card stock and then added it to a base layer of rose red card stock.  I also added a SU! sticky back rhinestone to the flourish frame.

I made several of these style cards for family members thanking them for wonderful birthday wishes and gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment