Monday, April 16, 2012

MILESTONE BIRTHDAY CARD FOR A FRIEND

One of my very good friends has a milestone birthday!  I made this card for her in her honor.  I used some of the Everyday Enchantment papers that I earned FREE from SU! during Saleabration.  I also die cut the letters from chipboard and card stock and embossed them and glittered them up with SU! dazzling diamonds and my SU! 2-way glue pen.  The birthday sentiments inside the card and on the envelope are from various SU! Birthday greetings stamps.
SU! has a NEW Rosette die in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  So of course I used it to make the lolly!
 I love this petal card envelope.  It was the perfect fit for this SU! card that I sized 6 by 6 inches.

I also featured the Party this Way stamp set.  The major colors used are Pool Party and Calypso Coral, which are 2 of my favorite SU! IN COLORS.

No comments:

Post a Comment