Thursday, January 15, 2009

THURSDAY - CLASS tonight




Hello Stampers and Crafters - Tonight we have class at Sue's lovely home. We are going to do a few cards, a craft by Cathy Weir, and a technique card. We are going to use the valentine bundle set which includes the stamp set seen above and the coordinating papers from the new dsp - candy lane. I'm so excited about this promotion called the Valentine Bundle, especially because it is 20% off, right now. I love that SU! is bundling coordinating items together. Most of my customers have gotten this bundle already and I think we might just have to do some valentines. In fact, I'm going to decorate the door to my office in red and we will see if any valentine's come in. Have a great day everyone and I'll show the other cards we are doing in a future post.

3 comments:

  1. All right, chick - I've subscribe to your blog - how about a reciprocal sign up to mine! LOL It's one way friends can keep updated.

    http://www.2scrappychix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the blog, Maria! I'll look forward to seeing you next week for the calendar class...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are "Wonder Woman"..I don't know you do all you do! You inspire me! - Sandi

    ReplyDelete