Tuesday, January 13, 2009

NEW SU! SAMPLE for class this thursday

I had a lot of fun making this card. We are going to do this as one of the cards for my love letter class this thursday. I used the new valentine bundle from SU! which is available now at 20% off. You can purchase yours from my website on special now by going to http://www.scrappinriri.stampinup.net/ and clicking on shop now in the upper right hand corner.

supplies used:
stamps: Love You Much
cardstock: textured IN COLOR pink pirouette; whisper white
dsp: Candy Lane from NEW IDEA BOOK
other: New 3 HEART PUNCH from SU! scallop border punch SU! crystal effects (my favorite accessory) and riding hood red taffeta ribbon.
ink: black staz on; riding hood red, kiwi kiss, and pink pirouette reinkers used with blender pens for customized stampin write markers for the in color inks




No comments:

Post a Comment