Sunday, January 4, 2009

Great Gift from LInda



I just had to post this photo of a gift I received from my good friend Linda K. She used the Sets Season of Friendship and All in the Family from Stampin Up! and stamped my family tree. Isn't this just a fantastic gift? All of the attendees at Stamp Camp in the fall got to make this project. They also made inserts for the various seasons so they can change them out. Some of the leaves are popped up with SU! dimensionals. She even included our puppy. I loved this project so much that I made 2 for my colleagues at work. One of them had 10 people I had to represent. They were so easy to make and the presentation is really great. The frame of all things is perfect for this artwork and can be found at IKEA for under $10. Linda is really an amazing SU! artist and demonstrator. If you would like to take classes with both of us or attend a stamp camp, check out my website for times. We have a class coming up on January 15th and the cards are going to be incredible. We even have one of our favorite guest demonstrators Cathy W. presenting a really adorable project, so there will be cards and a project. Class is listed at http://www.scrappinriri.stampinup.net/. Hope you can come. I'll try to post a sneak peak in the next few days of a card that uses one of the sets we will be using.


2 comments:

  1. sounds like a nice friend, tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift idea! I wish I had a friend like her, tee hee hee!

    Elizabeth P

    ReplyDelete