Friday, September 30, 2016

COMING TONIGHT - WORLD CARDMAKING DAY BLOG HOP FROM AROUND THE WORLD

Hello friends and blog followers. I just want to make sure that you know that tonight at 5 pm est. I will be participating  in my first ever WORLD WIDE BLOG HOP. It's WORLD CARD MAKING DAY and we have about 25 to 30 participants on my tour from all over the world. I'm so excited about this and I hope you will join me this evening. Now here in the US, world card making day starts at midnight est 10/1. The hop originates in Australia and they are hours ahead of us, so they will start the tour on their time. No worries for all of you, we are all starting at the same time but it will just be based on where we all live. 

So come right back here to tonight to start the tour.

www.stampinandscrappinwithriri.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment