Sunday, August 28, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA AND A FEW OTHER CELEBRATIONS

I want to wish my lovely sister in law Angela a very happy birthday!  Today is her day. This is the card I made for her. Note that the balloons on the card were punched out with the SU! balloon punch!
I also stamped her envelope and then while I was at it, I stamped the envelopes for a coworkers birthday card (Bonnie) and a congratulations card for a medical colleague who was promoted big time to chief!
The watercolor look is really "in" and you can paint it or stamp it!  So cool! Below is her card which she loved.


The card I created for Melissa is a cased card from Connie Heisey who sent me a similar one when I promoted within the SU! family.  This card is so pretty up close with the glimmer and was perfect for a congratulatory card.

No comments:

Post a Comment