Saturday, August 27, 2016

BRAND NEW HOLIDAY SU! GHOULISH GRUNGE MEETS JAR OF HAUNTS

As a SU! demonstrator I was able to preorder from the NEW SU! HOLIDAY CATALOG. OMG!  Yes! OMG! it's an awesome catty!  I love just about everything in it!  First up on my order was GHOULISH GRUNGE - a great background and addition stamp that will compliment any craft project or card any season.  I used the cobweb, but wait til you see what else is included in the stamp set.  It will be available on Sept. 1 and I promise you that you will want it.  Also...I had to have JAR OF HAUNTS.  This stamp set compliments that JAR OF LOVE stamp set bundle. I don't have that bundle yet, but guess who has it on their next order?  Yes, you guessed it!  ME!
So I used non-traditional Halloween colors for this card - well, sort of...cherry cobbler and real red made excellent colors for blood.  This jar is so cool!
This was for a swap I was in with the REMARKABLE STAMPERS.  I didn't put the face on all of the jars as I came up with that after I made and sent the swap.  But I really like it. What do you think? And isn't the little spider adorable?  He comes in the set also, and you can place him wherever you would like.  The rhinestone was colored with a red sharpie!  So cool!
So Halloween is about 2 months away. Get your products ready for crafting this Fall and for Halloween. It will be here before you know it!


No comments:

Post a Comment