Saturday, September 12, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHY WEIR - CARD AND ENVELOPE

I want to wish my dear friend Cathy Weir a very Happy Birthday! This week! Hope you are enjoying your birthday week! Glad many of the Stampin Sistah's and Craftin Friends were able to share it with you 2 weekends ago at our Craft Gathering.


This is the card and envelope I created for Cathy's Birthday. The card is totally cased from a swap I was in last year. I absolutely love the colors and I loved the card!

Butterflies are definitely HOT HOT HOT and SU! has lots of them - stamps, papers, and dies/framelits/thinlets!
 

This is the envelope I created for Cathy. I love to create envelopes with the SU! Envelope Maker Punch Board and also to personalize them with alphabet stamps.  This is one of my new favorite alphabet sets by SU!  This is called the EPIC ALPHABET stamp set.

Epic Alphabet Photopolymer Stamp Set 133663
Price: $26.00

This alphabet is totally epic. It's a throwback to your childhood when you used to trace stencil letter and then fill them in with designs. Includes shapes as well as letters.

Our top-quality photopolymer stamps have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time. They're entirely transparent for perfect image placement, and they adhere well to our clear blocks. You'll only need one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately). The stamps come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 35 photopolymer stamps

Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b

No comments:

Post a Comment