Thursday, October 31, 2013

HALLOWEEN TREAT FOR SCHOOL

My son likes Kit Kat bars - so for a Halloween lunch treat I covered the bars with card stock - cut 7.25 by 4 inches.  I scored to fit bar with SU scoring board and embossed with spider web embossing folder by SU!  I used some older Halloween stamps by SU! To stamp the sentiment.  Actually...stamp before running through Big Shot.  Also a reminder to purchase what you love before it retires.  This is a great Halloween sentiment for treats!
I then punched out a bat and adhered him with sticky strip to a SU! Label punch in yellow and adhered this to the wrapper.  The wrapper slides off but to attach it to itself I used stronger SU! Adhesive tape- sticky strip. Not sure if visible - but I spritzed the project with homemade spritzer glitz in a SU! Spritzer.

No comments:

Post a Comment