Wednesday, September 4, 2013

REGARDING DAHLIAS HELLO FROM LISA CHATTERJEE - AWESOME SWAP CARD

REGARDING DAHLIAS is the next stamp set from SU! that I must have.  I think this flower would be so pretty heat embossed and layered to make it 3 dimensional.  I'm going to have to try this at the next REMARKABLY HOT RETREAT that my upline JANET WAKELAND is sponsoring in Harrisburg, PA on 10/4-6.  Lisa Chatterjee used this stamp set for one of her swap cards at CONVENTION.  Lovely, is what I have to say. 


I love the additional touches of the butterfly with rhinestones and the doily.  The paper is VENETIAN ROMANCE. Thanks Lisa for sharing one of your cards with me.


I actually have a lot of swap cards to share and I still need to share the rest of our Stamp Camp cards.  More coming tomorrow and the rest of this week and of course as long as I can share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment