Saturday, September 14, 2013

FOR THE BIRDS - LISA CHATTERJEE DEMONSTRATES THE NEW FLIP CARD FRAMELITS FOR SU!

My friend Lisa demonstrated the flip flop cards you can make with the NEW SU! flip flop framelits.  These are really cool cards and I showed the SU! video not too long ago on how to make these using the framelits and the NEW SU! MAGNETIC PLATFORM for the BIG SHOT.  It was great having Lisa demonstrate how these work together.  I love her card it's so cheerful and bright.  She used the NEW GINGHAM GARDEN dsp by SU!  Love it.
The card above was my take on Lisa's card.  I pretty much cased it exactly, although I may have colored my birds and the ribbon they are on a little differently.
When you open the card the circle flip flops so you can see the sentiment that I stamped.  The little taffeta ribbon is a nice added touch.
Here's a side view so you can see how this card works.  Lisa had us make this card a little longer than the standard card so that we would get an extra fold.  Very clever!

Below are photos of Lisa demonstrating and more photos from stamp camp.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment