Sunday, June 24, 2012

NEW SU! - POSTAGE DUE CARD

We have some great NEW SU! sets and papers in the NEW IDEA BOOK by SU!  Have you gotten your copy yet?  If not email me or your local demonstrator to get one.

Here's a BRAND NEW card design using the NEW SU! stamp set POSTAGE DUE from the FAN FAIR collection.

I stamped the POSTAGE DUE large stamp using soft suede ink on Kraft card stock.  I love the vintage feel of this stamp set.  Next I stamped the happy birthday sentiment in basic black and die cut the banner with the NEW BANNER FRAMELITS.  And, NOTICE behind the NEW PUNCH butterflies the black tickets!  This is a BRAND NEW ticket punch!!!! Whahoo!  This is really cool.  I think this really is a great punch and a MUST HAVE for all crafters. OMG!  Can you imagine the cards and scrapbook pages and crafts you can create using this punch?  The BUTTERFLY is a BRAND NEW punch for SU! as well, and the NEW designer paper is one of our NEW IN COLORS called SUMMER STARFRUIT.  Pair all of this up with some linen thread and a pin and you have a great vintage card.

note:  this card was CASED from Janet Wakeland my upline at a recent Dreambuilder Event.

No comments:

Post a Comment