Thursday, June 21, 2012

COMING SOON TO SU! & AN MDS LAYOUT OF SANDI & MARIA

I'm so excited!  SU! is getting ready to release MDS (My Digital Studio) 2.  Have you tried MDS yet?  Did you know there is a FREE 30 day trial going on?  Yes!  Try it!  Believe me - this is one of the Best programs for creating digitally and it's so easy.  If you own MDS already, MDS 2 is going to do so much more and I already think MDS does a lot.  One of the things you will be able to do is to color your stamps and embellishments,  HELLO!  yes, you will!  And this is HUGE in the digital world.

Check out the SNEAK PEEK here!

Click on the MDS 2 below.

I just can't wait for this NEW ADDITION.  SU! says it will be ready in the next few months.  You can be sure I'll be one of the first to download the new version.  And...THAT's WHAT's SO COOL about SU! MDS - you can have instant gratification.  You download right to your computer!

Here's a layout I did just now, all with SU! MDS.  My friend Sandi and I visited NYC with several of our friends and one of the things we wanted to do while there was go to BROADWAY.  We saw Brooke Shields in ADAMS FAMILY.  It was really great!  Here we are posing inside the theater.  SU! has some great digital papers and embellishments that worked really well with this photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment