Friday, December 3, 2010

HOLIDAY FUN WORKSHOP - CARD 4

I love these colors and I love this stamp set.  It is Come to Bethlehem using Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy colors of ink, card stock, and palette of designer paper.  I CASED this card almost exactly from Chat W.  I have her bookmarked on my iphone because I love her work.  This is one of my favorite cards for the holidays with one of my favorite new stamp sets.  Everyone at the Holiday Workshop loved the card also. The Merry Christmas in script in the scalloped oval is also from the stamp set.  This was card no. 4 that we made.  Do you like my sponged moon?
This is the inside of the card. We stamped the sentiment on a scalloped circle so that it could easily be read by the recipient.  I would use the white gel pen to sign the card.  The envelope keeps with my theme of using serene snowflakes and the sentiment on the outside is from many merry messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment