Saturday, July 31, 2010

CAROL HARTLINE'S BEACH TOTES - ADORABLE

I'm not sure if Carol cased these or not, but they are just adorable.  She used the baskets and blooms die to make these 3D party favors for our SU! event last week.  She ran them through the Big Shot with the square lattice die and they look like real woven Beach Baskets.  I love them. Each person who attended the class received one.  The little umbrellas and the key chain flip flops are so cute.  Inside each tote was some Hawaiian candies and coconut almond joy. How perfect!  On the outside are some tropical flowers from the stamp set called Tropical Party.  It is from the Summer Mini Catalog.  If you don't have that set, it is available in clear or wood mount and is available until the end of August.  I love the gorgeous bright colors and note that Carol hand cut the palm branches.  She is so talented. I love her work.  Maybe one of these days I'll convince her to become a demonstrator.

Below is a close up of the one Carol made for me.  I love it Carol.  Great job! 
A large basket like this would be so cool to take to the beach, but of course it would have to be filled with a ton of Almond joy bars!

No comments:

Post a Comment