Wednesday, March 21, 2018

WATERFRONT SU! STAMP SET

I love this SU! set. It is called WATERFRONT and it was designed by one of my uplines Connie Heisey.  It's a wonderful set.  I'm just getting on the bandwagon with this set, but I'm raring to go.  I just love this set and watch out for more cool things I will showcase with it.




Waterfront Photopolymer Stamp Set146386
Price$17.00
Create tranquil sceneries, whether it’s lakes lined with trees, tropical islands, or snow-covered forests. This set is ideal for trying out new coloring techniques.

Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time. 
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately). 
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 16 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, h

No comments:

Post a Comment