Tuesday, January 23, 2018

HEARTFELT CREATIONS COFFEE MUG CARD

I am ever grateful to my friend MJ for a Starbucks Mug. It's the best I ever got and it keeps my Starbucks delight warm or piping hot for 4 to 8 hours.  I also get a complimentary Starbucks grande every single day in January.  To thank her I sent this handcrafted card using Heartfelt Creations coffee stamp set and coordinating framelits.  I also sent a similar card to my mother as she loves coffee like I do - maybe not Starbucks, probably good 'ol Maxwell House. What kind of coffee or tea do you drink?

I really loved stamping and die cutting this card, but even more than that I loved watercoloring the card and adding crystal effects to highlight the ornate details.  Makes me enjoy my coffee all the more today.

No comments:

Post a Comment