Sunday, April 3, 2016

NEW SU! CATALOG COMING SOON sneak peek AND GET YOUR IN COLORS THAT ARE RETIRING - TIME IS RUNNING OUT!

I'm super excited that a BRAND NEW SU! IDEA BOOK AND CATALOG is coming soon!  That means the retirement of some stamps and IN COLORS.  Do you have all of your inks, papers and refills, embellishments, etc for the IN COLORS 2014-2016.  They are super cool colors that I am definitely going to miss. I always purchase my re-inker when I purchase my ink pads to be sure I have a refill.  The NEWER foam pads tend to need re inking a little more frequently than the previous pads SU! used to carry. HOW OFTEN TO RE-INK YOUR PADS?  It depends on a few factors. In general, I re-ink my pads minimum of 3 to 4 times a year and then when needed.  The older pads I could possibly get away with 2x per year.  RE-INKERS can be used in other ways too, like coloring ribbon and watercoloring and so much more.  Get yours soon as these will sell out and be no more.


No comments:

Post a Comment