Wednesday, February 18, 2015

HELLO LIFE! GREAT SU! STAMP SET AND DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY

Ok, I'll admit that I purchased this stamp set HELLO LIFE mainly for the sentiment DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!  I just love this sentiment and I really feel it's a sentiment we have to try to do more of.  Now...when you do more of the things that make you happy make sure that you include helping others especially those less fortunate - which includes the poor, children, the elderly, the sick, the animals.  My gosh this could go on and on!


I cased this card a bit and I can't remember who was the originator.  I changed a few things and then presented this card as one of the cards we made at my friend Pat Nuckels' home for a fun SU! gathering in January.  Everyone had plenty of time to give this card for Valentine's day if they wanted, or just to save it for another special occasion.


Hello Life Photopolymer Stamp Set 137136
Price: $24.95
Celebrate the little things that make life so sweet with cards, décor, and memory keeping projects you create with this set. Set quantity: 10.

Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 137364
Price: $7.95
Have a heart-to-heart with your crafting. Quickly, easily add texture to your cardstock with a raised heart design. Folder size: 4-1/2" x 6-3/16" (11.4 x 15.7 cm). Use with Big Shot and Standard Cutting Pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment