Wednesday, April 16, 2014

JP AS A BABY! I'M A PROJECT LIFER, SO SU! AND PROJECT LIFE ARE A GREAT FIT FOR ME!

Here's the first few pages of my latest Project Life Album.  Over the past weekend, I sorted some of JP's baby and early childhood photos and decided to put them in my Project Life Album.  I had purchased an original Becky Higgins Kit sometime ago and thought I should just get going because there were so many photos not scrap booked and my baby is now 14!  Little did I know of the Big Announcement that SU! and Becky Higgins have partnered to bring Project Life to SU! with SU!'s great quality stamps and embellishments and tools!  I can't wait to scrapbook with SU! and Project Life because I will have all of the coordinating colors from SU! as a demonstrator.  Here's to lots of fun!  Enjoy these photos of my baby and his cousins!  These were taken around the time that JP was 2.
Oops!  I need to corner round my photo edges!  Not hard to do.  I can do it watching a movie.  So easy to do.  I can even add journaling while I multitask!


http://stampinandscrappinwithriri.blogspot.com/2014/04/project-life-and-su-partner-woo-hoo.html


No comments:

Post a Comment