Tuesday, December 10, 2013

NEW YORK CITY HERE I COME! PLUS PHOTOS FROM LAST YEAR!

I'm on my way to the greatest city on earth - New York City!  I just love NEW YORK at the HOLIDAYS.  I love seeing the tree at Rockefeller Center, strolling in Central Park, shopping at Macy's and so much more.  My dear friend Amanda has arranged the trip.  This is her second year at the helm and she does a fantastic job.  I used to do it before Amanda and it's a lot of work but it all pays off.  I'm sure lots of fun is in store for us this go round.

Last year we met up with the gorgeous ANDERSON COOPER.  Who will we meet up with this year?  Remember this digital page I created to commemorate the event?
The group going this year has 2 new attendees - Sue R and Ellen's daughter.  Kim W. and Eva S. can't make it this year.  That's what I love about going to NEW YORK this way...there are always some newbies!  and EVA...the LiBATIONS are in your honor this go round! Here are some photos from our trip last year.

















No comments:

Post a Comment