Tuesday, May 21, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARD FOR LINDA K

One of my BFF's - Linda Kincaid - had a birthday in April.  I mailed her a card that I think I already posted.  However, I made this card also.  This one was full and had dimension, so I saved it to give it to her when all of the Stampin Sistah's met to celebrate her birthday a few weeks ago.
The HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY greeting is from the current SU! stamp set Loving Thoughts.  I embossed the Baja Breeze Card stock with the SU! Lattice embossing folder.  I also did some heat embossing with sterling silver embossing powder on the inside of the card.  The flower on the outside is from the POSIES kit from the SU! OCCASIONS catalog which is ending May 31st.  It's a great kit and it has an adorable stamp that comes with it also.  Notice also that I used some of my favorite SU! silver glimmer paper and a clear SU! faceted brad.  Luckily these are both carrying over into the NEW SU! IDEA BOOK.


The envelope was made with my SU! Scoring Board and Diagonal Plate.  The designer paper and the border punch used on the white card stock was not SU! but everything else I used for the card and envelope was.

No comments:

Post a Comment