Sunday, August 14, 2011

75TH BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR MY AUNT ANGIE

A few Saturday's ago I drove up to NJ for my Aunt Angie's 75th Birthday party.  It was some cool extravaganza.  We had the best food, dancing, chatting with relatives, and lots of tributes. My aunt is a great woman.  She has raised a wonderful family and she is such a terrific person. I wanted to post the card I made for her.  I used some NEW SPECIALTY PAPER from SU!  called Mocha Morning.  OMG! You have to get this paper - it's got velvet on some of the pieces, and the others have shimmer. I love this paper. 
This paper is really wonderful!  I used a few different pieces and coordinated them with brushed gold card stock.  The numbers were die cut with my SU! Big Shot from Simple Numbers.  I added Gold Glass Glitter to them.  Ooooh, what shine and glitz!
 I printed our sentiment on the inside of the card on brushed gold card stock.  It was printed with my home Canon printer and I used My Digital Studio to do it!

Here are some photos from the party.  
 My mother is having a great time dancing.
My cousin Anne Marie on the right in the black and white dress.  She organized the whole get together with her brothers.
Aunt Angie is in the center of this photo and my mom is on her right.  You can see how young all these people look.
This is my Uncle Charlie - Aunt Angie's husband.
 More fun dancing.
 The meal was wonderful.  There were so many people and a lot of tables.
 Anne Marie was hysterical with her tribute to her mom. We learned a lot of inside secrets!  lol!
Uncle Charlie and Aunt Angie enjoying the tributes.

No comments:

Post a Comment