Sunday, May 29, 2011

THANK YOU CARD FOR A FRIEND - TRUE FRIEND 30% OFF FOR 2 MORE DAYS

The stamp set True Friend that I used below is part of the SU! National Scrapbooking Month 30% off Sale by for SU!  The Sale includes stamp sets, digital downloads and digital printing.  There is also a great sale for those looking to join our SU! family!  See the ad on the left side of my blog down and to the left that says 30% off!  I love this stamp set so I had to purchase it with the sale this month. I've already showed you word play in the post yesterday.  That's another great set to have on sale.  My other favorite is grunge rock!  I bought that set last year at the start of the new catalog year to make my husband's birthday card.  So many great sets on sale! Sale ends May 31st.

This card I made for my friend Sandi.  I hope she doesn't see it before I give it to her.  I wanted to thank her for her friendship and for always being a supportive friend to me.  I actually almost completely CASED the card idea in the SU! Idea book using this stamp.  I modified by using river rock for the base color and by putting a ribbon on the card and also cutting out a stamped butterfly to place on the ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment