Saturday, February 12, 2011

JOE'S BIRTHDAY CARD

My son is going to his friend Joe's birthday party today.  This friend is a really good friend from school.  This is the card we made for him.  I really like the personal effect with his name on it.  We die cut these letters using the Big Shot and Timeless Type alphabet.
 This stamp is really cool.  It is from the SU! Main Idea Book called Extreme Skateboard.  It is one of the stamps that you can earn for FREE during Saleabration and perfect for those boy cards and scrapbook pages.  I used Pacific Point Blue and Crushed Curry as well as whisper white and real red card stock.  The ink color is pacific point.
The inside of the card uses the Brand New Birthday set from the Occasions Mini catalog!  I've also used some other favorite SU! stamps and the star set Seeing Stars!  Notice that I used my favorite alphabet stamp set on the envelope for Joe's name - the Big Deal Alphabet.  I'm sure Joe is going to have a great birthday party.  JP can't wait to go! 




No comments:

Post a Comment